Build connections among people who share the passion to measure, promote, and strengthen community well-being.
- Everyone in Buffalo County should have opportunities to be healthy
- Our community will discover the prevention solutions to today’s problems
- We are a community of people who desire a better outcome for all children and families
A Vision For Well-Being
In 2020, the Buffalo County Community Partners Board decided to use a collective impact model in Buffalo County, so our community can work better together. The board brought in over 60 community partners who shared their hopes for our community and also the gaps and barriers to well-being that our residents are facing.
We built a vision around the hopes and needs for our community and the community created the Well-Being Collaborative to start addressing the issues. Learn More >>
Annual reports to the community
- View our 2019 Report to the Community.
- View our 2018 Report to the Community.