1. Who we are.
Buffalo County Community Partners, a non-profit organization based in Kearney, NE is using innovative solutions to solve complex social health problems in Buffalo County. Our organization makes an impact by creating opportunities for aligning prevention efforts in Buffalo County. We are bringing people and organizations together to; improve health indicators for early childhood, substance abuse, mental health and physical health.
Due to their board’s knowledge and staff experience in collaboration work since 1996, the organization accepted the role as the backbone organization of the Well-being Collaborative. The organization aligns this mutual work across community sectors, using collective impact, to build a healthier Buffalo County by 2030.
Our Mission – Building connections among community members who share the passion to measure, promote, and strengthen well-being in Buffalo County.
Our Purpose: to bring people and organizations together to advance innovative solutions to complex social problems.
While Buffalo County Community Health Partners is our official name, we do business as “Buffalo County Community Partners”, and that is how you should refer to us. On second reference, the shorter “Community Partners” is acceptable. The acronyms “BCCP” or “BCCHP” are not preferred. The website is listed simply as “bcchp.org”.
3. Logo Guidelines.
The Community Partners logos, “Powered by Community Partners” logos, and all coalition logos can be found at the bottom of this page. Staff can also find them in Z:/Logos and Z:/Logos/Coalition Logos.
Rules for using the logo.
1. A logo must be included on all materials created with Buffalo County Community Partners’ resources, whether those materials are for public or private display. The easiest way to meet this requirement is by adding the logo to your document’s header or printing on Community Partners letterhead.
2. All coalitions must include the “Powered by Community Partners” logo in addition to the coalition’s logo unless the coalition’s logo includes the trademarked “square with stick figures” symbol.
3. The logo may not be altered in any way without prior approval from the executive director or marketing coordinator. This includes, but is not limited to:
– adding text or symbols
– adding effects such as drop shadows, outer glow, beveling, etc.
– changing the logo’s colors
– altering the layout of the logo
– cropping the logo
If you have any questions, contact the Marketing Coordinator.
4. If the logo must be resized, the size must be changed proportionally so the image is not stretched or skewed (this is usually done by holding the SHIFT key while resizing). The logo is not to be made so small that the words are not legible.
5. When using the logo, be sure to leave an appropriate amount of whitespace around it to set it apart from other text in the document. The recommended amount of whitespace is equal to the “C” in “Community Partners”.
Examples of proper use of the logo:
Examples of improper use of the logo:
4. Logo Information.
Our logo uses Esprit Book for the main text and Frutiger 55 Roman for the tagline.
Our logo’s colors are:
RGB: 131, 154, 195
CMYK: 54, 36, 6, 0
RGB: 77, 106, 144
CMYK: 76, 56, 23, 4
RGB: 0, 0, 0
CMYK: 0, 0, 0, 100
Community Partners Logos